About Me

My photo
Hi this is me Aphrodite Serin Im a funny friendly person as well as a model for CWS in SL i just recieved my new title Simply D best model and was just in my first fashion show. I love being a model and everyday i practice hard to being a better one with all my fellow model we are all superstars.

Friday 23 September 2011

Midterms with Style

Hi everyone well today was a great styling event the theme was Robots and wow was there some amazing outfits everyone looked great like always but this time this styling was part of our Mid terms as well and everyone from class passed YAY. And I even came 2nd again twice in a week I cant believe it I am really getting there in achieving my dream . And of course 1st and 3nd place where both girls from class too Laci and Rain it was very exciting the teachers were so proud of u all and even did a speak for us I nearly cried it was so nice. Not long now so close and we are finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment