About Me

My photo
Hi this is me Aphrodite Serin Im a funny friendly person as well as a model for CWS in SL i just recieved my new title Simply D best model and was just in my first fashion show. I love being a model and everyday i practice hard to being a better one with all my fellow model we are all superstars.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

My experience doing the final


 Hi everyone well I just finished doing my finals with Anrol and wow was I nerves but I kept it together and did my best.We went throught each of the formations and I think I did well I know I did make one mistake but I still kept going. Anrol gave us intructions on what we had to do and I think we all did well. As you can see in my picture we needed to take a picture of ourself's after a character test and another once we quick changed back. It was a great experience and I loved every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment